Ricotta Cheese and Blueberry Tart with Fruits of the Forest
Total cooking time: 1 hour and 30 minutes
Serves: 6 Para 6 personas
- 300g plain flour (for the pastry dough)
- 100g sugar (for the pastry dough)
- 100g butter (for the pastry dough)
- 3 egg yolks (for the pastry dough)
- 250g blueberries (for the filling)
- 200g Ricotta Cheese (for the filling)
- 100g sugar (for the filling)
- 3 egg yolks (for the filling)
- 100g chocolate (for the filling)
- 2 tablespoons of plain flour (for the filling)
- 1 cup of milk (for the filling)
- 1 small glass of blueberry liqueur (for the filling)
- Grated zest of 1 lemon (for the filling)
- A pinch of cinnamon (for the filling)
- Redcurrants for decoration
- Mix all the ingredients for the pastry dough (plain flour, yolks, sugar and butter) and knead together and shape into a ball. Wrap the dough in cling film and set aside in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- To make the filling, beat the egg yolks with the sugar, add the plain flour and milk, mixing it and cooking over bain-marie for 15 minutes. In the meantime, cut the chocolate into pieces and cook over a low heat with the blueberry liqueur. Add this to the first mixture and mix well to form a homogeneous cream. Leave to cool
- Place the Ricotta cheese in a blender and mix. Pour in a bowl and slowly add the cooled mixture, cinnamon, the grated zest of a lemon, stirring constantly.
- Rinse the blueberries, blend in the blender and add to the previous mixture.
- Take the dough out of the fridge and roll it flat. Make 2 thin laminates. Grease tin mould (24 or 26cm in diameter) with butter and sift the flour on top. Cover with one of the thin pastry dough laminate. Pour the mixture and spread evenly. Cover this with the other pastry dough laminate. Scour the surface with the tip of a knife.
- Glaze the surface of the tart with a beaten egg white, preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Decorate the tart, covering it with fruits of the forest in syrup.
- You can also decorate your dish, before serving, with a few drops of melted hot chocolate and redcurrants.