Strawberry cheesecake with María biscuits[/fusion_builder_column]
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of cornflour
- 3 strawberry yoghurts
- 1/2 tin of condensed milk
- 150g Philadelphia cheese.
- Strawberry marmalade
- 250g fresh strawberries.
- 200g butter
- 200g María biscuits
- 4 tablespoons of sugar (optional)
- Make the base: Crush the biscuits, add the butter and mix thoroughly. Tip into the base..
- Make the filling: pour all the ingredients, except for the strawberries and marmalade, into the mixer and mix well.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool.• Spoon marmalade on top of the cheesecake. Cut strawberries into thin slices and garnish the top. Ready to eat!!!